More Information About The Heat Healer Sauna Blanket
We offer free and fast shipping throughout the United States via our delivery partner, Fulfilment by Amazon.
Goods are shipped out of the Amazon warehouse in Groveport, Ohio and are typically delivered within 7-10 working days.
45-Day Returns Policy
We want you to love your Heat Healer Sauna Blanket and that is why we offer a 45-day returns policy. If you are unhappy with the Heat Healer for any reason, then you may return your purchase within 45-days of its delivery date for a full refund.
To request a refund, please use the contact us form here and submit your request. You will then be provided with instructions on how to return your purchase.
The shipping cost of returning the product will be at your expense.
12 Month Product Warranty
The Heat Healer Sauna Blanket is a premium product, made from the highest quality materials we could source from around the globe and your purchase is covered by a standard 12 month warranty period.
To submit your warranty claim, simply let us know by using the Contact Form on this website and provide the details of your claim.
At our discretion, we will either replace or refund your purchase.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Wilful neglect or damage
- Commercial use of the product
- Buyers remorse (beyond the 45-day returns period)
- Normal wear and tear
How To Use The Heat Healer
- Make sure you read the health & safety precautions first, before you use the Heat Healer.
- Find somewhere flat to lay the Heat Healer down. Any heat resistant surface will be fine, like a bed or just simply the floor.
- We recommend always laying a towel down inside the Heat Healer first. This will help to absorb sweat and keep the Heat Healer clean.
- Plug the Heat Healer in and user the controller to adjust the temperature and timer. The temperature is in Celsius and we recommend 65c for when you are starting out. As you get used to the Heat Healer, you may choose to increase the temperature up to 75c.
- Press the start button on the controller and allow the Heat Healer to pre-heat for about 10 minutes before climbing in. Make sure the Heat Healer is fully closed whilst pre-heating.
- When ready, climb into the Heat Healer and enjoy your sauna session for up to 60-minutes.
- Make sure you have plenty of water nearby, as well as a face towel, because you are going to sweat a lot.
- Once your sauna session is finished, open up the Heat Healer and give it a wipe down. You may use a wet cloth or a cleaning wipe to clean the Heat Healer. If you laid a towel down first, then this will have absorbed most of your sweat, making it easy to keep the Heat Healer clean.
- Always wait for the Heat Healer to cool down entirely before packing it a way. Failure to do so may cause damage.
The Benefits Of Heat Therapy
Heat therapy has been used throughout history and across cultures for over 2,500 years, dating back to the ancient Greeks and Egyptians who used thermal baths and volcanic hot air caverns to treat muscle spasms and body pains.
The Heat Healer is a modern day solution that uses safe infrared heat in the same way a typical infrared sauna does, only you experience it in the convenience and privacy of your home.
To learn more about each of the specific benefits of using heat therapy, click through the navigation at the top of this page.
Low EMF Heating
The Heat Healer Sauna Blanket is a low EMF heating device.
All electronic appliances emit an electronic magnetic field (EMF). This includes hair dryers, bed lamps, computers, irons, washing machines etc. The Heat Healer uses electricity in the same way that any of these other appliances do, and as such produces EMFs in the same way.
The typical EMF reading for the Heat Healer Sauna Blanket is under 1µT. This is significantly lower than most other common household appliances.
The Heat Healer has been certified with the CE Marking against the EMC, LV and EMF Directives, which are the highest standards globally for appliance product safety.
You can learn more about the EMF levels of common household appliances on the World Health Organisation website here.