How do you maintain and keep the body paddle clean?
Stone is naturally fragile if dropped so take care when placing the paddle down and keep it clean with soap and water, dry and protected in its original packaging to keep it safe from breakages for your next session. You can use oil to help bring the stone back to its original shine.
What is Bian stone ?
Bian stone is thought to be the first material used in the healing technique of Gua Sha.
The stone known to contain up to 40 trace minerals has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years.
How do you do lymphatic drainage massage with the Heat Healer Bian Stone Lymphatic Paddle ?
With gentle pressure starting at your feet, stroke each area
4 times in an upward direction. Find the right curve in the paddle for each area to suit your body shape and follow the steps below in chronological order for best results:
1. CALF Stroke ankle to knee
2. HAMSTRING Stroke knee to glute
3. INNER THIGH Stroke knee to groin
4. OUTER THIGH Stroke knee to hip
5. TORSO Stroke downward heart to hip and downside of your hip
6. FOREARM Stroke wrist to elbow
7. BICEP AND TRICEP Stroke elbow to shoulder
8. NECK Stroke collarbone to chin
Don't forget to watch the tutorial video here 'How It All Works'.